Never in history have you had more opportunity to get your message out to the world. But here’s the problem…so has everyone else.
Getting Above the Noise is the latest POD Talks speakers’ event, bringing together remarkable communicators from diverse disciplines, all of whom have managed to make their own voice heard above the noise of the crowd.
Speakers for this event include:
- Davina McCall – TV Presenter
- Ben Fogle – Presenter, Writer and Adventurer
- David de Rothschild – Eco-Adventurer
- Rosie Arnold – Deputy Executive Creative Director of BBH London / Vice President Design and Art Direction
- Simon Woodroffe OBE – YO! Sushi & YOTEL
- Marc Koska OBE – Founder Star Syringe
- Miles Hilton-Barber – Blind Adventurer
- Daniel Priestley – Entrepreneur, Author
- Jeremy Gilley – Founder and Chairman, Peace One Day
- Steve Bolton – Platinum Property Partners, Author
As a Patron of Peace One Day I will be at the event all day. You too can learn their winning strategies by joining me at the Royal Over-Seas League (ROSL), London SW1 on Thursday 16 June 2011.
This event is designed for entrepreneurs, business leaders, committed employees and anyone interested in maximizing their potential in their chosen field.
All proceeds go to the non-profit Peace One Day to further its campaign to institutionalise Peace Day 21 September and bring about a Global Truce on Peace Day 2012.